OSCA Obstetric Suction Cup
OSCA the single-use suction cup device for vacuum assisted delivery during childbirth.
OSCA is a simple and effective single-use device for instrumental extraction. The traction hose fixed in the centre of the suction cup is housed in the tunnel provided for this purpose, which allows easy insertion of the suction cup and optimal positioning on the flexion point for all fetal presentations.
Once the device is correctly positioned, the hand pump associated with the traction handle generates a vacuum which is applied to the fetal scalp, this has the consequence of stabilizing and securely fixing the head of the fetus to the suction cup.
vacuum indicator included in the handle gives a precise indication of the vacuum applied to the fetal scalp. The flexible traction cable allows freedom of movement and orientation for the effective traction at the rate of maternal contractions.
- Pull handle associated with the vacuum pump and colour-coded graduated vacuum indicator for ergonomic and efficient use.
- Push button inserted in the handle allows the vacuum to be easily released.
- Suction cup is fitted with a tunnel where the traction pipe is housed for easy insertion and positioning of the device.
- Vacuum hose contains two steel traction cables and is fixed in the centre of the cup. It's flexibility allows freedom of movement and a 180⁰ traction angle. Two marks (6 and 11cm) help to assess the insertion distance and the presentation height.
- Single-use Latex free system, DEHP-free & BPA-free.
|ITEM CODE||PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||PACKAGING|
|HK-TTQ-A||OSCA Obstetric Suction Cup, Single-Use||Box/5 units|
Instructions for Use: