AUSTRALIAN MADE Disposable Surgical Face Mask, Level 2, 3 ply
Offers the best protection against exposure to blood & bodily fluids (ARTG No. 343201)
Australian AS 4381:2015 standards
Ear Loop Design - This Mask offers the highest level of protection & meets all Medical & Reporting Standards
Disposable Ear Loop Surgical Face Masks are suitable for health professionals, laboratory and operating room personnel, outpatients and the public to wear to provide the maximum barrier protection for any situation which has the potential for exposure to air-borne respiratory infectious diseases, pathogenic micro-organisms, direct penetration of bodily fluids, aerosols or sprays.
- Surgical Face Mask
- 3-ply non-woven GREEN fabric
- Mask dimensions - 17.5cm x 9.5cm
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) %: ≥ 98%
- Differential Pressure (Delta P) mm H₂O/cm²: < 5.0
- Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood (fluid resistance) minimum pressure in mm Hg for pass result: 120mm Hg
- Single use only
- Box of 50
- CONTACT email@example.com for BULK PRICING
3. Clasp the bottom of the mask and pull it gently over your chin.
1. Use as soon as possible after unpacking. Do not use if the mask is broken, or if the mask has passed its validity date.
2. This is a disposable product, please dispose of the used product according to the relevant regulations. This product is NOT for re-use.
Store in a clean, dry environment and keep away from open fire or flammables.
AS 4381:2015 - Surgical Face Mask
Product Flyer below: