AUSTRALIAN MADE Disposable Surgical Face Mask Type IIR (R = splash resistant)
Offers the best protection against exposure to blood & bodily fluids - TGA Approved & Audited (ARTG No. 343201)
Exceeds Australian AS 4381:2015 standards
Ear Loop Design - This Level 3 Mask offers the highest level of protection & meets all Medical & Reporting Standards
Disposable Ear Loop Surgical Face Masks are suitable for health professionals, laboratory and operating room personnel, outpatients and the public to wear to provide the maximum barrier protection for any situation which has the potential for exposure to air-borne respiratory infectious diseases, pathogenic micro-organisms, direct penetration of bodily fluids, aerosols or sprays. The Surgical Face Masks exceeds the Australian AS 4381:2015 standards
- Level 3 (highest standard), Type IIR splash resistant Surgical Face Mask
- 3-ply non-woven GREEN fabric
- Mask dimensions - 17.5cm x 9.5cm
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Splash resistance pressure ≥ 16.0
- Differential Pressure (kPa/cm2) < 60
- Microbial Cleanliness (cfu/g) ≤ 30
- Single use only
- Box of 50
- TGA Approved
- CONTACT email@example.com for BULK PRICING
3. Clasp the bottom of the mask and pull it gently over your chin.
1. Use as soon as possible after unpacking. Do not use if the mask is broken, or if the mask has passed its validity date.
2. This is a disposable product, please dispose of the used product according to the relevant regulations. This product is NOT for re-use.
Store in a clean, dry environment and keep away from open fire or flammables.
AS 4381:2015 - Type IIR (splash resistant) Level 3 Surgical Mask
Product Flyer below: