Disposable Surgical Face Mask Type IIR (R = splash resistant) to offer the best protection against exposure to blood & bodily fluids - TGA Approved & Audited, CE, FDA Approved
Ear Loop Design - This Level 3 Mask offers the highest level of protection & meets all Medical & Reporting Standards
Disposable Ear Loop Surgical Face Masks are suitable for health professionals, laboratory and operating room personnel, outpatients and the public to wear to provide the maximum barrier protection for any situation which has the potential for exposure to air-borne respiratory infectious diseases, pathogenic micro-organisms, direct penetration of bodily fluids, aerosols or sprays. The Surgical Face Masks meet European Standard EN 14683:2019 Type IIR (splash resistant) classification.
- Level 3 (highest standard), Type IIR splash resistant Surgical Face Mask
- 3-ply non-woven fabric
- Mask dimensions - 17.5cm x 9.5cm
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥ 99%
- Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood (fluid resistance) 160mm Hg
- Differential Pressure (Delta P) mm H20/cm2 < 6.0
- Single use only
- Box of 50
- TGA, CE & FDA Approved
- CONTACT email@example.com for BULK PRICING
2. Press the nose strip firmly over the bridge of your nose.
3. Clasp the bottom of the mask and pull it gently over your chin.
1. Use as soon as possible after unpacking. Do not use if the mask is broken, or if the mask has passed its validity date.
2. This is a disposable product, please dispose of the used product according to the relevant regulations. This product is NOT for re-use.
Store in a clean, dry environment and keep away from open fire or flammables.
EN 14683:2019 - Type IIR (splash resistant) Level 3 Surgical Mask
Splash Resistant when tested in accordance with ISO 22609:2004
Microbial Cleanliness (Bioburden) when tested in according to EN ISO 11737-1:2018
Biocompatibility according to the definition and classification in EN ISO 10993-1:2009
Product Flyer below: